Why not become a paid member of the Seaspray Surf Life Saving Club?
Whether you're interested in becoming a volunteer surf life saver, a bar and bistro member, a supporter or an associate member, there are membership benefits to be had!
- Access to members only online merchandise store discounts
- Member's newsletter and access to all members' functions and activities at the club
- Secure, online payment portal
- Access to the exclusive member's bar and great discounts in our bistro
- A free meal on your birthday!
Register today and become a member of the Seaspray Surf Life Saving Club!
Not sure what membership type you need? Everything you need to know is here:
- Social Member $25pa - A member who is non-active in life saving operations. Bar and Bistro membership only, unable to vote or hold office. No Working with Children Check required.
- Associated Member $50pa - A member who is non-active in life saving operations. Has rights to vote and hold office. No Working with Children Check required.
- Associated 2000 Club Member $2000 - A lifetime membership for a once off fee. Includes Associated membership. Does not require a Working with Children Check. (NB. If a 2000 club member wishes to be active in life saving operations, a $35 upgrade and a valid volunteer Working with Children Check are required.)
- Junior Member $75 - A junior member (7-14 years old inclusive as of 1st October) who is active in life saving operations. No voting rights.
- Active Member $85 - A member (15yrs+) who is active in life saving operations. MUST be 15yrs+ at 1st October with a current Bronze Medallion. (NB. If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.)
- Honorary Life Member (By application only) - A member who is active/non-active and recognised by the club as life members.
- Upgrade to active/competitor $35 - Social, Associated or 2000 club members who wish to become active in life saving operations. If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.
- Family $200 - One parent must become at least an Associated member. Family membership is for two adults and children (<19yrs). If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.
Note. All memberships (excepting 2000 Club and Life Members) reset annually and must be renewed. Membership prices subject to change without notice.