Why not become a paid member of the Seaspray Surf Life Saving Club?
Whether you're interested in becoming a volunteer Surf life saver, participate in Nippers or join as NEW Social Member, there are membership benefits to be had!
- Access to members only merchandise discounts
- Member's newsletter and access to all members' functions and activities at the club
- Secure, online payment portal
- Inclusion in member's night every friday night at the Waves Bistro and Sand Bar
- A $25 meal voucher
Register today and become a member of the Seaspray Surf Life Saving Club!
The membership season is 1st October to 31st September
Not sure what membership type you need? Everything you need to know is here:
- Community (Social) Member $25pa - Support your local club and become a Community member and receive loads of members benefits all year round; including Free $25 Birthday meal for adults and $10 Free voucher for kids 2-10yrs. Happy hour Fridays 4-6pm all year round with Free Nibbles in Members bar! Between April - November Kids eat FREE on Friday night when purchased with an adult main meal or 10% off meals Friday night (Not redeemable together with kids eat free deal)*. 1 Free Glass wine for Mum on Mothers Day and 1 Free Beer for Dad on Fathers day. AND 10% off our set menu food nights during the year. Community members are non voting members who can not hold office.
- Associated Member $50pa - Non Active - Non patrolling members. Parents of Youth members require a Working with Children Check. Associate members, including 2000 club members have voting rights and can hold office.
- Associated 2000 Club Member No renewal cost - are required to register each year, either via membership link or paper copy.
- Junior Member $75pa - A junior member (7-14 years old inclusive as of 1st October) Participants of Nipper Program or Surf Rescue Certificate cadets (includes Singlet and Cap). No voting rights.
- Junior and Associate Member $125pa. A combined membershp for an associate member and a junior member.
- Active Member $85pa - A member (15yrs+ at 1st October) who is active in life saving operations. This includes members with a current bronze medallion wanting to compete. This membership also includes members wanting to partake in formal qualifications and other training. (NB. If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.)
- Honorary Life Member (By application only) - A member who is active/non-active and recognised by the club as life members.
- Upgrade to active/competitor $35pa - Associated or 2000 club members who wish to become active in life saving operations. If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.
- Family $200pa - One parent must become at least an Associated member. Family membership is for two adults and children (<19yrs). If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check. Children to be less than 18yrs as of 1st October.
Note. All memberships are from 1st October to 31st September and must be renewed annually (2000 Club and life members are required to reaffirm their details - no fees payable) . Membership prices subject to change without notice.
IMPORTANT! Working With Children Checks
- ALL members who are aged 18+ and are around children in a club/organisational capacity MUST have a volunteer Working with Children Check (WWC) that is current. Details of the check MUST be entered into SurfGuard on your account.
- Community (Social Members) are exempt from the WWCC requirements unless they are around children in a club/organisational setting.
- These checks are able to be used in other clubs/organisations and are valid for five years.
- This is a legal requirement for the organisation. For more information please head to the website or read the general information here.
Existing members: If you want to renew your membership it now needs to be done through Surf Guard. Please click the Renew button below and follow the links to create an account. Your login for the Seaspray site will not work on Surf Guard.
- This is the national database for all Surf Club members around the country. So, if you haven't used Surf Guard before then create your new account & click the "New Membership" button.
- Please ensure you click the current season ie. 2019/2020 which goes from October 1st until September 30th.
- Community Memberships are the old "social memberships" - please make sure you select this option when you sign up.
- If you wish to participate in training offered by the Seaspray Surf Club this season then please sign up as an "Active member" (we will be holding Advanced Resuscitation Techniques workshops which include but is not limited to CPR, Defib & First Aid qualifications TBA & possibly some other training workshops during the season. We will keep you updated). Associate & Community Members will not be adequate levels of membership to participate. Upgrades will be welcome.
- 2000 Club Associate & Life Members - although you are not required to make any payments ($00.00), please follow the prompts to create & maintain your account.
- Multiple members of one family:
- If you are going to sign up more than one member then please create one membership then use the "add family member" function to add the other users to your account for easier management. Payment will still require you to select which type of membership you are selecting as the "add family member" is a function; not necessarily a payment type in this area.
- If you have any issues then please click on the "User Guide" as offered by SLSA when you get to the sign up link.
If you have any questions, concerns or just need a little extra help then please get in touch with us! Kylie Carew 0428 381 551 or Mick Kent 0418 583 359 or firstname.lastname@example.org