Why not become a paid member of the Seaspray Surf Life Saving Club?
Whether you're interested in becoming a volunteer Surf life saver, participate in Nippers or join as NEW Social Member, there are membership benefits to be had!
- Access to members only online merchandise store discounts
- Member's newsletter and access to all members' functions and activities at the club
- Secure, online payment portal
- Access to the exclusive member's bar and great discounts in our Waves bistro
- A free meal on your birthday!
Register today and become a member of the Seaspray Surf Life Saving Club!
Not sure what membership type you need? Everything you need to know is here:
- Social Member $25pa - Support your local club and become a Social member and receive loads of members benefits all year round; including Free $25 Birthday meal for adults and $10 Free voucher for kids 2-10yrs. Happy your Fridays 4-6pm all year round with Free Nibbles in Members bar! Between April - November Kids eat FREE on Friday night when purchased with an adult main meal or 10% off meals Friday night (Not redeemable together with kids eat free deal)*. 1 Free Glass wine for Mum on Mothers Day and 1 Free Beer for Dad on Fathers day. AND 10% off our set menu food nights during the year. Social members are non voting members who can not hold office.
- Associated Member $50pa - Non Active - Non patrolling members. Parents of Youth members require a Working with Children Check. Associate members, including 2000 club members have voting rights and can hold office.
- Associated 2000 Club Member No renewal cost - are required to register each year, either via membership link or paper copy.
- Junior Member $75pa - A junior member (7-14 years old inclusive as of 1st October) Participants of Nipper Program or Surf Rescue Certificate cadets (includes Singlet and Cap). No voting rights.
- Active Member $85pa - A member (15yrs+) who is active and non active in life saving operations but still competing. MUST be 15yrs+ at 1st October with a current Bronze Medallion. (NB. If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.)
- Honorary Life Member (By application only) - A member who is active/non-active and recognised by the club as life members.
- Upgrade to active/competitor $35pa - Associated or 2000 club members who wish to become active in life saving operations. If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.
- Family $200pa - One parent must become at least an Associated member. Family membership is for two adults and children (<19yrs). If 18yrs+ member MUST have a valid volunteer Working with Children Check.
Note. All memberships are for a 12 month period and must be renewed annually (2000 Club members are required to reaffirm their details - no fees payable) . Membership prices subject to change without notice.